The billboards that you see on major & secondary roadways that are around 10 feet high and 22 feet wide are known as posters. Posters are closer to street and traffic speed usually doesn't exceed 50 mph. Posters were originally called 30 sheet posters because they were once 30 pages of paper posted with glue on the billboard. Now they are made of a recyclable material which makes them environmentally friendly, not to mention much more attractive to look at. Poster billboards are usually campaigns that last 4 to 8 weeks. These poster advertising campaigns are much more locally focused and can target demographic or geographic areas.
Premier Panel or Premier Square Billboards are the posters wrapped with a heavier vinyl material for a longer term campaign. This increases the ad size and also creates the impact of a bulletin on a more local level. These advertising campaigns are much more locally focused and can target demographic or geographic areas.
Posters (30 Sheet Posters)
- Posters are often called the “workhorse” out of home advertising because they provide wide distribution and continuity of a message.
- Excellent for providing instant consumers awareness for seasonal promotions, special events and new product launches.
- Due to their inexpensive price, they can be used for long term advertising campaigns and can easily fit in most ad budgets.
- Campaigns can be easily targeted based on geographic and demographic criteria.
- They provide deep market penetration to reach both pedestrian and vehicle traffic at or near point of purchase locations.
- Posters are extremely cost efficient and lower the CPM (cost per thousand impressions) when added to an existing advertising campaign.
- Posters measure 10’H x 22’W and are typically illuminated, further increasing exposure of your campaign.
- Posters are digitally/screen printed on recyclable vinyl.
Premier Panels, & Premier Squares
- Premier Panels offer greater copy area by converting a standard 30-Sheet Poster panel into a 300 sq.ft. vinyl surface, affording copy area of 12’3” H x 24’6” W.
- Premier Square is a stacked Poster, wrapped with vinyl, to create a unique “square” format that is designed to draw attention to the advertiser’s message.
- Usually located near shopping areas on primary and secondary roads.
- Typically closer in proximity to consumers than standard Bulletins.
- Premier Panels and Premier Squares are digitally/screen printed on vinyl.